|Our computer lab!|
- Students use first names only when posting (example: John). There may be a few students with the same first name, so you can be recognized only with your last initial. Parents and visitors, you may use your first name/last initial as well (example: JohnT). Thank you!
- Images and videos of the faces of students will only be used if given permission from the Technology Agreement signed by the parent and the student.
- No personal information may be used unless specified: favorite food, color, season, sport, TV show, video game, subject, website, age, siblings, pets, personality
- All posts are checked and approved by Mrs. Allen before going online.
|Great info graphic from The Educational Technology Guy by Dave|
- Start with a salutation: "Dear ______,"
- Begin comment with a compliment!
- Ask a question or comment about the post.
- Write in full, complete sentences.
- Proof-read your comment before you send!
- Don't reveal personal information that isn't stated in the guidelines.
- Be nice - think who your audience is and put yourself in their spots.
Thank you for reading our guidelines! We look forward to your comments!