|6th Grade Portraits|
All students from Kindergarten to 8th grade have been involved in some type of collaboration outside our school, city, state, or country. We use many tools to communicate and share information:
- Skype - for Mystery Skype, Digiteen meetups, and just saying "hello" to new friends (5th, 7th, 1st)
- Edmodo - for global projects like A Week in the Life (3rd), getting to know climates (7th)
- Popplet - for brainstorming (3rd)
- Voicethread - for sharing our favorites, introductions, and creating stories (3rd, Kindergarten, 1st)
- Mathletics and Spellodrome - to improve math and spelling skills and compete with other students around the world (2nd, 7th)
- Oddizzi - to become Class Pals with classrooms around the world (2nd)
- Kidlink - drew portraits of our new friends in Italy just by reading a description!
- Blogs - to challenge writing skills and meet students globally (4th, 5th, 8th)
Great tools, wonderful connections, and lasting impressions!