Sunday, May 8, 2011

Our Friends in South Carolina and What are YOU Proud of?

Miss Tripp's class has a blog post about our skyping session with them a few weeks ago.  I just came upon in and wanted to share it:  http://gardenoflearningsc.blogspot.com/2011/04/we-finally-meet-our-friends-in-joliet.html#comment-form.

We've also been asked to comment on what we're proud of - which is called a "meme" (meem).  Take a look at Mrs. Kreb's post:  http://krebs.edublogs.org/2011/05/02/meme-pride-in-myself/

If I had to choose one thing that makes me very proud it would be my strength and determination in doing what I'm passionate about.  This past year I have been passionate about breaking down the walls of my room and connecting with students and teachers around the world.  I have done just that and have marveled at the compassion and talent all the teachers I've "met" online and through Skype chats.  There are a lot of good people in the world, and I'm proud to know some of them!

So, if you're reading this, what are you proud of?  What makes you swell with pride?  If you'd like, comment below and share with us!

1 comment:

  1. I think it is so cool that you have chosen south Carolina to be some of your wonderful friends

    ReplyDelete